We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Queenstown Sea Kayaks
Up to 56% off a Three- to Four-Hour Guided Sea Kayak Tour incl. Hot Drinks & Light Refreshments (value up to $1,032)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Just look at those pictures. You want to be there.
- Grab a 3-4 hour guided sea kayak tour including hot drinks and light refreshments from Queenstown Sea Kayaks.
- Experience the beauty of Queenstown from a different point of view.
- They'll provide you with paddling wear, a buoyancy aid, spray skirt - and hot drinks.
A picture is worth a thousand words. Look at those pictures. Everyone wants to experience this sort of beauty. Today is your chance.
Grab a 3-4 hour guided sea kayak tour including hot drinks and light refreshments from Queenstown Sea Kayaks.
- Two people for $169
- Three people for $199
- Four people for $250
- Five people for $300
- Six people for $350
- Seven people for $400
- Eight people for $450
At Queenstown Sea Kayaks safety is their first priority. Their kayaks are equipped with all the required safety features and are very stable to cope with the changing lake conditions. They'll provide you with paddling wear, a buoyancy aid, spray skirt - and hot drinks. You'll also receive a full safety and operational brief before taking to the water. There couldn't be a better team to look after you. All you need to think about are the glorious sights - they could be anything from country farmland, to native bush, majestic peaks or hidden islands. You'll also be treated to an expert historical and flora/fauna commentary as you paddle!
More Great Local Deals
Pure Indulgence Beauty Therapy
Deals in Other Regions
Nelson - Marlborough
Dunedin - Invercargill
Queenstown - Wanaka
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.