We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
45% off Your Choice of Three Food Workshops: Pig in a Day, Big Breakfast or Entertainers' Charcuterie (value up to $180)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Christmas goodies for foodies.
- Grab 45% off a food workshop at Preserve Ltd.
- Choose the Pig in a Day workshop for just $99, the Big Breakfast workshop for just $49 or the Entertainers Charcuterie for just $49.
- Take a simple food ingredient and turn it into something wonderful.
- Skip away with the skills to make your own bacon, hams, meaty sausages, air dried hams beautiful salamis.
Have you got your Christmas gifts sorted out? Then this could be just the inspiration you need. Make a foodie's holiday season by surprising them with today's deal. Grab 45% off a food workshop at Preserve Ltd. Choose from the following courses and dates:
- $99 for Pig in a Day workshop on January 26th or 27th, February 16th or 17th, or March 16th or 17th.
The Pig in a Day Workshop is an NZ first and currently the only one of its kind. A full day's workshop, including a light lunch and booklet. The workshop covers how to make sausages, salami, chorizo, bacon, pancetta, ham and air dried hams. Starting with an interactive demonstration in the morning, a light lunch, followed by a hands on sausage making session. Samples available to try and take your own sausages home.
- $49 for The Big Breakfast workshop on February 23rd or March 23rd.
If you are looking for a taster, an evening workshop, or the perfect work event or private function with a difference they have The Big Breakfast. This a great little 1/2 day or evening workshop and popular with companies for a 'do with a difference'. A wet and dry bacon demonstration the create your own individual sausage sensation, most of these you get to take home.
- $49 for Entertainers Charcuterie workshop on February 23rd or March 23rd.
The Entertainer's Charcuterie is a half day workshop. You don't need a large kitchen or any special equipment to turn humble cuts into table centerpieces that will certainly impress guests. Suitable for any skill level. The workshop is interactive demonstration based and is followed by a light supper, a delicious platter including everything made on the night and a glass of wine.
Preserved focuses on old skills of preserving food. They are passionate about good quality food being accessible to all. The venue is Orton Bradley Park, Chateris Bay. An ideal destination for a special day with peaceful picnic areas, agricultural relics, towering trees, extensive walking tracks, native bush, exotic arboretum, magnificent views, horse treks and venue hire.
Places are strictly limited so buy now. 14 day cancellation notice is required or coupons cannot be refunded or exchanged.
More Great Local Deals
Pure Indulgence Beauty Therapy
Deals in Other Regions
Nelson - Marlborough
Dunedin - Invercargill
Queenstown - Wanaka
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.