We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
45% off Your Choice of Three Food Workshops: Pig in a Day, Big Breakfast or Entertainers' Charcuterie (value up to $180)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Christmas goodies for foodies.
- Grab 45% off a food workshop at Preserve Ltd.
- Choose the Pig in a Day workshop for just $99, the Big Breakfast workshop for just $49 or the Entertainers Charcuterie for just $49.
- Take a simple food ingredient and turn it into something wonderful.
- Skip away with the skills to make your own bacon, hams, meaty sausages, air dried hams beautiful salamis.
Have you got your Christmas gifts sorted out? Then this could be just the inspiration you need. Make a foodie's holiday season by surprising them with today's deal. Grab 45% off a food workshop at Preserve Ltd. Choose from the following courses and dates:
- $99 for Pig in a Day workshop on January 26th or 27th, February 16th or 17th, or March 16th or 17th.
The Pig in a Day Workshop is an NZ first and currently the only one of its kind. A full day's workshop, including a light lunch and booklet. The workshop covers how to make sausages, salami, chorizo, bacon, pancetta, ham and air dried hams. Starting with an interactive demonstration in the morning, a light lunch, followed by a hands on sausage making session. Samples available to try and take your own sausages home.
- $49 for The Big Breakfast workshop on February 23rd or March 23rd.
If you are looking for a taster, an evening workshop, or the perfect work event or private function with a difference they have The Big Breakfast. This a great little 1/2 day or evening workshop and popular with companies for a 'do with a difference'. A wet and dry bacon demonstration the create your own individual sausage sensation, most of these you get to take home.
- $49 for Entertainers Charcuterie workshop on February 23rd or March 23rd.
The Entertainer's Charcuterie is a half day workshop. You don't need a large kitchen or any special equipment to turn humble cuts into table centerpieces that will certainly impress guests. Suitable for any skill level. The workshop is interactive demonstration based and is followed by a light supper, a delicious platter including everything made on the night and a glass of wine.
Preserved focuses on old skills of preserving food. They are passionate about good quality food being accessible to all. The venue is Orton Bradley Park, Chateris Bay. An ideal destination for a special day with peaceful picnic areas, agricultural relics, towering trees, extensive walking tracks, native bush, exotic arboretum, magnificent views, horse treks and venue hire.
Places are strictly limited so buy now. 14 day cancellation notice is required or coupons cannot be refunded or exchanged.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Nelson - Marlborough
Dunedin - Invercargill
Queenstown - Wanaka
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.