We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$29 for a 12-Week Post-Pregnancy Exercise Programme (value $60)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Here's something for all you yummy mummies who want to get back that pre-baby shape.
- Grab the popular Birth2FitMum exercise and health programme for just $29 with Pregnancy Exercise.
- Easily integrate this specifically designed, tummy safe exercise routine into your baby filled days.
- Get toned up in the comfort of your own home, at any time that suits you best.
Unfortunately star jumps, press-ups, and burpies aren't really conducive to pregnancy—apart from the burpies you got from mixing a thick shake with Fanta during the craving phase. When that baby finally comes out, your stomach tends to resemble a wobbly plate of jelly more than those washboard abs you had before.
Grab a 12-week post-pregnancy exercise programme with Pregnancy Exercise for just $29 and get those muscles back into shape.
This wonderful programme is specially designed for post pregnancy mums. You can start from five days post birth up to four years, so whenever you feel you can tear yourself away from that little munchkin, Pregnancy Exercise is ready to guide you back into shape. The programme is particularly focused on a tummy safe routine, working to repair those suffering from diastasis – a separation of the abdominal muscles after pregnancy. You will also receive a nutrition programme, related articles, exercise video links and more. The programme is emailed directly to you and is calculated to fit around your schedule, at home, in the gym or whenever you get a spare moment. Perfect!
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Nelson - Marlborough
Dunedin - Invercargill
Queenstown - Wanaka
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.