We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Pita Pit South CIty
$7.20 for Any Large Breakfast Pita & a Small Coke (value $14.40)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Spring into action after this giant brekkie nibble.
- Grab any large breakfast pita and a small coke from Pita Pit South City in Christchurch and pay just $7.20.
- Choose from a wide selection of scrummy pitas and spruce them up with a huge number of fillings.
The morning is home to that rather sluggish creature – the alarm-roused human being. Wake up little Suzie and get something substantial in your belly to start the day!
Bolster your belly with this - grab any large breakfast pita and a small coke from Pita Pit South City in Christchurch and pay just $7.20.
The Pita Pit team are here to save your day. Choose from their all-day breakfast menu; Ham & Eggs, Bacon & Eggs, Sausage Scramble, their vegetarian option – California Fresh or the all singing, all dancing The Classic. There is a whole range of yummy fillings to choose from including three different cheeses and a delicious veggie range! The perfect antidote for rumbling bellies. Then, wash it all down with a refreshing, zingy, standard, Zero or Diet coke - wham bam thank you mam!
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.