We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$125 for a 'How to Use Your Healing Crystals Course' with 12 Stone Kit, Manual, 12 Healing Layouts & Four Hours' Skype Tuition incl. Nationwide Delivery (value $360)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Unlock the world of crystal healing with today's deal.
- Grab a 'how to use your healing crystals course' for only $125.
- Receive a 12-stone set of crystals to use during your training.
- Enjoy four hours of expert tuition via Skype on how to use your crystals during the healing process.
GrabOne has teamed up with Phyllis Brown to introduce you to the magical world of crystal cleansing. Today's deal gives you the opportunity to grab a 'how to use your healing crystals course' for only $125.
This course is designed to give you a foundation in how to use, cleans care for and protect your crystals. With the help of Phyllis Brown, you'll cover all the aspects of laying the crystals onto the body, healing grids and patient care.
Included in the course fee is your manual, a 12-stone healing kit, and 12 healing layouts. You will also be entitled to four hours of Skype tuition*, during which Phyllis will guide you through the process on how crystals can be used during the healing process. Upon completion of all the questionnaires and four client assessments, you will be issued with a certificate.
- blue lace agate
- green aventurine
- orange carnelian
- clear quartz
- rose quartz
- smokey quartz10
*In the event that you cannot schedule a Skype session, then you will be able to access pre-recorded videos.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.