We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$19 for Two Breakfasts (value up to $37.80)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Kick your day off the right way.
- Grab two breakfasts at Perry's Cafe for $19.
- Try Perry's Original Breakfast, Eggs Bene, Three Egg Omelette, PJ's Favourite Big Breakfast and lots more.
- Visit a long-established Christchurch cafe, directly opposite CPIT.
- Today's deal is valid for breakfast, from 7am Monday through Friday and from 8am on Saturdays.
Put good fuel in your car, drive fast. Put good breakfast into your belly, be ready to take the proverbial bull by the horns.
Grab two breakfasts at Perry's Cafe for just $19, and kick your day off with a bang and a half.
An iconic Christchurch cafe that's been around a heckava long time, Perry's Cafe is a favourite among locals and visitors alike. Located opposite Christchurch Polytech, Perry's Cafe is the perfect spot for students looking to kick their study day off well (or wag a class or two), or inner city workers looking for a break away from the office alike. Browse the plentiful menu featuring all your favourites including Perry's Original Breakfast, Eggs Bene, Three Egg Omelette, PJ's Favourite Big Breakfast and lots more.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.