We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$23 for One Large Pizza & Two House Wines or Steinlagers or $46 for Two Large Pizzas & Four House Wines or Steinlagers (value up to $92)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Welcome back your favourite pizza place.
- Grab one large pizza and two glasses of house wine or 330ml bottles of Steinlager for $23, or two large pizzas and four glasses of house wine or 330ml bottles of Steinlager for $46 at Pepperoni.
- Settle in for some delicious food and quality service.
- Try out the great range of pizzas available, including gluten free and vegetarian options.
You've welcomed back friends from overseas, pets you thought had run away, Kotter, and the gut you spent last year exercising away, and now, it's time to welcome back your favourite pizza place. Returning from its unwanted and overly-long hiatus, Pepperoni is back and boy, have they got a deal for you.
At Pepperoni, you can get one large pizza and two glasses of house wine or 330ml bottles of Steinlager for $23, or two large pizzas and four glasses of house wine or 330ml bottles of Steinlager for $46.
It's at a new location but, thankfully, it's retained all its yummy goodness and now Pepperoni want to welcome you to check out their new place. There's a great range of pizzas available as well as vegetarian and gluten free options so no matter how fussy your friends are, they'll be sure to love it. Sit down for some quality service and delicious food and enjoy the familiar environment of this returning pizza palace.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Nelson - Marlborough
Dunedin - Invercargill
Queenstown - Wanaka
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.