We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Studio One Performing Arts
$25 for Five Ballet, Jazz or Hip Hop Classes for Kids (value $55)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Got a talented youngster with energy to spare?
- Grab five ballet (for three to six year olds), jazz or hip hop classes (for seven to 16 year olds) for just $25 at Patricia Paul of Dance.
- Half price tickets to the December show 'Light, Sound, Dance' at Patricia Paul School of Dance also available for all who purchase this deal.
- Find out if your child was born to be a principle ballerina, the next Margot Fonteyn or the future Rudolph Nureyev or become star like their former student Hayley Westenra.
- Build their self-esteem and confidence through dance.
- Treat your young one with a fun Christmas gift that they're sure to love.
Kids are a talented bunch. They have the ability to throw themselves into any situation without a thought, meaning they embrace all that life has to offer us — unlike us grown-ups. They're ridiculously flexible and often contort themselves into cartwheels and hand stands. They seemingly have no end of energy ... running, jumping, skipping ... it tires us out just watching them. Today, give them an outlet for their talent.
Thanks to the Patricia Paul School of Dance, you can grab five ballet (for three to six year olds), jazz or hip hop classes (for seven to 16 year olds) for just $25.
Patricia Paul's classes will have your young ones unleashing their talent in the dance studio. If you've got a ballerina in waiting who loves music and loves to dance, they'll cherish this opportunity to develop their skills while having fun. Studio One has been in Christchurch for 20 years and has a real focus on building self-esteem and confidence through dance. Discover the joy of dance first hand with today's body-popping deal!
Classes are held once a week in Cashmere, Harewood, Upper Riccarton, Sumner and New Brighton. Please note there are many variables which affect class times: Your child's size, age and experience are all taken into account to decide which classes are best suited. Please contact Patricia on (03) 372 9191 for more information.