We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Studio One Performing Arts
$25 for Five Ballet, Jazz or Hip Hop Classes for Kids (value $55)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Got a talented youngster with energy to spare?
- Grab five ballet (for three to six year olds), jazz or hip hop classes (for seven to 16 year olds) for just $25 at Patricia Paul of Dance.
- Half price tickets to the December show 'Light, Sound, Dance' at Patricia Paul School of Dance also available for all who purchase this deal.
- Find out if your child was born to be a principle ballerina, the next Margot Fonteyn or the future Rudolph Nureyev or become star like their former student Hayley Westenra.
- Build their self-esteem and confidence through dance.
- Treat your young one with a fun Christmas gift that they're sure to love.
Kids are a talented bunch. They have the ability to throw themselves into any situation without a thought, meaning they embrace all that life has to offer us — unlike us grown-ups. They're ridiculously flexible and often contort themselves into cartwheels and hand stands. They seemingly have no end of energy ... running, jumping, skipping ... it tires us out just watching them. Today, give them an outlet for their talent.
Thanks to the Patricia Paul School of Dance, you can grab five ballet (for three to six year olds), jazz or hip hop classes (for seven to 16 year olds) for just $25.
Patricia Paul's classes will have your young ones unleashing their talent in the dance studio. If you've got a ballerina in waiting who loves music and loves to dance, they'll cherish this opportunity to develop their skills while having fun. Studio One has been in Christchurch for 20 years and has a real focus on building self-esteem and confidence through dance. Discover the joy of dance first hand with today's body-popping deal!
Classes are held once a week in Cashmere, Harewood, Upper Riccarton, Sumner and New Brighton. Please note there are many variables which affect class times: Your child's size, age and experience are all taken into account to decide which classes are best suited. Please contact Patricia on (03) 372 9191 for more information.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.