We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Pamper Massage & Beauty Therapy
$20 for a 30-Minute Head, Scalp & Foot Massage (value $40)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Take some time off from your summer break for some relaxation.
- Grab a 30-minute head, scalp and foot massage from Pamper Massage and Beauty Therapy for $20.
- Get the treatment you deserve courtesy of an experienced and qualified pampering professional.
It's been a hard, long, and tiring holiday and you totally deserve a break from your break. Why not settle in for a nice dose of relaxation amidst the chaos of the summer season?
For only $20, you can get a 30-minute head, scalp and foot massage from Pamper Massage and Beauty Therapy.
Stephanie Wilkie is a qualified and experienced therapist who loves making you feel relaxed and pampered. You never have to wait or be rushed when you pay a visit to her home-based clinic at a quiet and private location. Treat yourself to today's deal to experience the true Pamper treatment.
More Great Local Deals
The Park Hotel - Tongariro
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.