We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$59 for a 90-Minute Weight Management Hypnotherapy Session with a Take-Home CD (value $125)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Choose the first consultation for gaining control over eating habits and receive some strategies and tools for weight management.
- Pay $59 for a hypnotherapy consultation that lasts over 1.5 hours.
- Use the helpful CD to reinforce all that you learnt during the session.
- Work with an accredited Virtual Gastric Band Practitioner, Clinical Hypnotherapist, and NZ Chartered Natural Therapies Practitioner specializing in weight management, anxiety and depression.
- View Tatiana Ives website to find out more about how hypnotherapy could help you to improve your attitude towards food and weight management.
- This consultation is suitable for various issues, such as sleeping disturbances, nail biting, panic attacks, phobias, and many more.
There may be a number of reasons why you might choose hypnotherapy, NLP and cognitive-behavioral therapy to get rid of undesirable habits. Maybe you want to become healthier, slimmer, and fitter. Maybe you want to stop worrying or maybe you want to learn skills to manage your depression.
Grab a 1.5 - two hours of weight management hypnotherapy from Opti-Health for only $59. This consultation may be used as an integral part of virtual gastric band weight management procedure, which means using hypnotherapy for adjusting the band over the stomach to reduce the food intake.
Weight management starts with the mind. You need to ready yourself for the challenge, and you need to use the full capacity of your mental ability to reach your personal goals. Hypnotherapy is a medium by which you can tap into the hidden potential of you mind, and use it to assist you in many of life's challenges. So, if you're tired of the disappointment of another failed diet, then it might be time to turn your attention to the power in you. Grab this deal today to find out how you can unlock the potential lying dormant in you!
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.