We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Oopen Pasta & Grill - ibis Christchurch
$35 for Any Two Dinner Mains or $68 for Four at Oopen Grill & Pasta (value up to $140)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Ready your taste buds for a resplendent dining experience.
- Grab two dinner mains for $35 or get four mains for only $68 at Oopen Pasta & Grill.
- Choose any main from their pasta or grill menus.
- Visit a place where the disparate worlds of art and food are conflated to bring you culinary masterpieces.
- Enjoy the perfect combination of excellent service, delicious food and relaxed ambience.
There's a place far-removed from the fast-frying, burger flipping culture, where people can still enjoy a refined dining experience. It's a place where quality outweighs expediency, and where all meals are presented on plates as the masterpieces of culinary artists. And the best thing is that Christchurch residents don't even have to travel far for this resplendent dining experience.
All you have to do is head down to Oopen Pasta & Grill , where your taste buds will be dazzled with flavours far beyond your wildest imagination. So, don't hesitate for another second - invite your friends along and grab two dinner mains for $35 or get four mains for only $68.
Located on the Ibis Hotel premises in Christchurch, the Oopen dining experience is unique in the sense that mediocrity simply isn't an option. The chefs are culinary artists, and they take great pride in finding the perfect balance between flavour and presentation. This is a place where the disparate worlds of cooking and art are conflated to give you meals that are both aesthetically pleasing to admire and delicious to devour.
With today's deal, you'll be able to enjoy any dinner mains from either the pasta or grill menu. Choose from Angus sirloin, tender pork fillet, Akaroa salmon fillet, Rangitikei cornfed chicken, the fish of the day or the Canterbury lamb burger on the grill menu; or go for an authentic Blolognese, creamy chicken pesto, Napoli, gorgonzola, mushroom carbonara or mussel marinara from the pasta menu. At the end of the day, it really doesn't matter what you choose - because the delectable flavours of all their meals will take your taste buds to a deeply satisfying place.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.