We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
One Bar and Grill
$14 for a Burger, Fries, Steinlager Beer or Wither Hills Sauvignon Blanc for Lunch at One Bar & Grill (value up to $28.50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Treat your taste buds to a tasty treat.
- Grab a burger and fries and either a Steinlarger beer or Wither Hills Sauvignon Blanc for $14 at One Bar and Grill.
- Relax outside in the sheltered area or inside in the comfortable restaurant and bar.
- Perfect place to catch up with your mates during the lunch break.
Your poor taste buds, they do a bang up job of tell you what tastes good and what doesn't taste good, and throughout the working day you ignore them. You treat them badly. They wake up in the morning with some tasty treats and that gets them all excited for the day ahead, but come lunch time you let them down with a ham sandwich. Really? Can you not taste your taste buds crying out in pain!?
Take your taste buds out for a bite to eat to say thanks. Grab a burger and fries and either a Steinglarger beer or a Wither Hlls Sauvignon Blanc for just $14 at One Bar and Grill. Indulge in either a chicken or beef burger, and for all you animal lovers out there they also have a delicious vegetarian burger house made Falafel patty with grilled cheese, mushrooms, eggplant, lettuce, tomatoes and aioli topped with beetroot relish in a soft toasted bun.
Located at The Palms, this stylish bar and courtyard presents guests with two unique, relaxed dining and socialising environments. One Bar and Grill diners can opt to sit outside in a beautiful sheltered area or inside the newly refurbished restaurant and bar that features comfortable seating and fresh décor. This is the perfect place to catch up with your mates during the week and have a delcious bite to eat.
More Great Local Deals
Burlesquercise New Zealand
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.