We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
On The Rocks Sumner
$30 for a $60 Food & Beverage Voucher
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get up close and personal to the love of your life.
- Grab a $60 food and beverage voucher for On The Rocks Sumner in Christchurch for just $30.
- Relax in a welcoming, fresh and bubbling atmosphere.
- Choose from a staggering array of pizza and beverages.
Dear pizza, why do you taste so delicious? Is it your crispy base? Your succulent toppings or that fine layer of heavenly cheese that does it? Yours sincerely, everyone.
Enjoy a match made in heaven you grab a $60 food and beverage voucher for On The Rocks Sumner in Christchurch for just $30.
The Sumner area now has a new addition – On The Rocks. Go wild, baby. These culinary geniuses have taken the two best things in the world, ever, and have combined them in an enclosed space. Pizza and beer. And you can see the menu here. All their beers are carefully selected for your drinking pleasure and include a wide range of local and imported beverages. Bask on the sunny balcony, have a giggle with the staff and welcome summer into Christchurch with a visit to this genius eatery.
More Great Local Deals
Burlesquercise New Zealand
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.