We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Obsess Cafe at Ilam New World
$2 for a Regular Coffee
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- The hunter gatherer gets a pep-me-up.
- Grab a regular coffee from Obsess Cafe at Ilam New World in Christchurch, for just $2.
- Psych yourself up pre-shopping or reward yourself for another successful hunt.
- What a high convenient location for such a beverage!
Shopping. At some point in our lives, that word instils terror into our hearts. What? Must I move from this comfy couch to hunt for food? We think you probably need a little coercion ...
Dangle yourself a carrot and grab a regular coffee from the brand new Obsess Cafe at the just-opened Ilam New World in Christchurch for $2.
With temptation on the doorstep, there will be no excuse to avoid the shopping this time. Have yourself a delicious, invigorating cup of hot, steaming coffee before you set to work on the aisles. Or depending on your method you could reward your good behaviour afterwards. Whether you are there to shop or just to make a quick stop, the Obsess team know how important a good coffee is and they’ll be waiting for you beans in hand.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Nelson - Marlborough
Dunedin - Invercargill
Queenstown - Wanaka
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.