We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$13 for Potted Douglas Fir or Pine Christmas Tree
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Celebrate the best of Christmas.
- Grab a 0.8-1 metre Douglas Fir or 0.9-1.2m Pine potted Christmas tree for only $13 from Needle Fresh.
- Enjoy a tree with the perfect shape that doesn't take up the whole room.
- Let the smell of fresh pine ignite the Christmas flame within.
Ever since you saw National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, you've avoided real trees for fear of all the festive calamities it caused for the Griswalds. But admit it, the sorry-looking piece of tarted up plastic in the corner just isn't the same.
If you're after the aroma of a real tree, but one that won't take over the room, grab a potted Christmas Douglas Fir or Pine tree from Needle Fresh for just $13 and celebrate Christmas in real style.
Needle Fresh are growers of Monterey Pines and Douglas Firs. They have approximately 25,000 trees, ranging from weeny seedlings to towering 10-foot tall pines. Every tree that is cut is replaced with a new seedling, which means this is a totally sustainable business that positively pumps oxygen into the atmosphere. Today’s offer is for potted pines, which means they come in a pot and ready to take pride of place in your home. All of Needle Fresh’s trees have been "handled" which means the bottom branches have been trimmed during growth to form the perfect shape.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.