We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Nana's Indian Cuisine Hornby
$22 for Two Dinner Curries & Two Plain or Garlic Naans (Value $44)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Head down to Hornby for an unforgettable culinary experience.
- Grab two dinner curries and two plain or garlic naans at Nana's Indian Cuisine for only $22.
- Choose from a range of over 25 curries that have all been prepared by the new chef.
- Take a night off cooking and let the awesome team at Nana's spoil your taste buds with a delectable treat.
In the not so distant future, you'll be able to download a special app that'll automatically teleport a 'nanna' from India directly into your home to cook a delicious curry. The release of this app has unfortunately been delayed, because Steve Jobs got the algorithms wrong and accidentally teleported himself to heaven. So, until Steve returns to complete his work, we'll have to get our curry fixes from everybody's favourite 'nanna' down in Hornby.
If you've been hit by an unbearable craving for authentic Indian cuisine, then you need to grab two dinner curries and two plain or garlic naans at Nana's Indian Cuisine for only $22.
With over 25 curries all prepared by a newly appointed chef, Nana's Indian Cuisine is a delight for the palate. The team at Nana's Indian Cuisine do not settle mediocrity when it comes to their meals. They source only the freshest ingredients to ensure that the flavour and presentation of their cuisine is never compromised. Take a night off, and let the friendly team at Nana's Indian Cuisine spoil your taste buds with one of their unforgettable curries.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.