We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$28 for Mini Manicure & Naturale Gel LED Polish & $10 Voucher for Further Nail Treatment (value $55)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Treat your fingers to something pretty this summer.
- Grab a mini manicure and Naturale Gel LED polish, plus a $10 voucher further nail treatment from Nails by Melissa in Christchurch for just $28.
- Choose from a wide selection of gorgeous summer colours.
- Look and feel fab for all your Christmas functions and parties.
- Enjoy this long lasting polish.
What with dishes, hand washing, gardening and such, our nails get a real hammering.
Don’t leave them all ratty for Christmas, grab a mini manicure and Naturale Gel LED polish, plus a $10 voucher further nail treatment from Nails by Melissa in Christchurch for just $28.
Treat those neglected appendages to some TLC for the summer season. Located in Redwood, Melissa works as a qualified nail technician, prettying Christchurch up, hand by hand. Melissa will see your nails filed, shaped, cuticles tidied and layers of Naturale Gel LED polish to finish the picture. You will have 18 different colours to choose from, with French polish also available. Gel LED polish is similar to regular polish except it dries in half a minute and lasts for weeks. She is open over the Christmas period (except for Christmas Eve, Day and Boxing Day), so pick any time that suits you!
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.