We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Mountain View Retreat - Hanmer Springs
Up to 50% off Either a One Hour Full Body Massage or a Full Vitality Facial, With Eye Treatment & Lymphatic Drainage Massage (value up to $135)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Leave your stress at the door.
- Grab a full body massage or a full vitality facial, with eye treatment and lymphatic drainage massage for $57 from Mountian View Retreat - Hamner Springs.
- Forget about everyone else for a while and let yourself be pampered.
Every day we have so much to answer for. People wanting answers from us, deadlines to meet and other people to constantly think about. Leave that all at the door and let someone else take care of you for a change.
Grab a full body massage or a full vitality facial, with eye treatment and lymphatic drainage massage for $57 from Mountian View Retreat - Hamner Springs.
The only hard decision about this deal is which option to go with. Mountain View Retreat delivers a quality experience dedicated to making you relax and unwind with both these options. For the full body massage, feel your aches and pains be rubbed away and the stress released from your body. With the vitality facial, feel your skin be soothed and softened followed by a a luxurious eye treatment then a lymphatic drainage massage to help remove toxins from your body. The staff here are all experienced and enjoy helping people to find a new inner peace during their visit.
More Great Local Deals
H&P Premium Shirts
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.