We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Mountain View Retreat - Hanmer Springs
$119 for a One Day 7-Hour Yoga Retreat or $89 for a Half Day 5.5-Hour Yoga Retreat (Value up to $239)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Retreat from the battleground of life and find some peace.
- Grab a one day 7-hour yoga retreat at Mountain View Retreat, Hanmer Springs for $119 or a 5.5-hour half day retreat for $89.
- Includes a two-hour yoga session, a massage, a meditation session and a personal development session.
- The seven hour retreat runs on Wednesdays from 10.00am - 5.00pm and the half day runs on Saturdays or Mondays from 7.30am - 1.00pm.
If you are at war with your own body ... battling against it all mentally and physically ... and wishing that life would offer up a peace treaty before you have to surrender ... don't give up. Retreat.
Grab a one day 7-hour yoga retreat at Mountain View Retreat, Hanmer Springs for $119 or a 5.5-hour half day retreat for $89.
At Mountain View Retreat you are encouraged and supported to relax, destress, unwind, detox while you develop inner peace, calm, clarity, enhanced energy & balanced fitness. The retreat includes a Hatha- and Vinyasa-inspired two hour Yoga For U session, a half-hour massage and a meditation session. You'll also undertake a personal development session on a topic which interests you. This might be Yoga history, core principles, evolution or relavance to today's world, for a better understanding and appreciation of this ancient practice.
The seven hour retreat runs on Wednesdays from 10.00am - 5.00pm and the half day runs on Saturdays or Mondays from 7.30am - 1.00pm.
" I really enjoyed my Yoga and Wellness retreat experience with Mary Jo. I found a deeper sense of relaxation, calmness of the mind and a stronger sense of self after experiencing her Yoga, meditation and self development techniques. The massage I experienced and comfortable accommodation enhanced this. The Hamner setting is perfect for this kind of getaway coupled with Mary Jo's hospitality, nourishing meals and comfortable environment. A worthwhile weekend indeed."
- Melanie Bloom, Christchurch