We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Moorhouse Medical Centre
$99 for a Full Body Skin Check & Mole Mate Dermoscopy Skin Assessment
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- The skin is the largest organ in the human body. Just like all the other major organs, your skin needs to be protected and cared for.
- Grab a full body skin check and a Mole Mate dermoscopy skin assessment at Moorhouse Medical Centre for just $99.
- Consider whether prolonged sun exposure or sunburn has damaged your skin.
- Check out your moles, get them treated if necessary and obtain peace of mind.
While you may think that sun block is an alien invasion conspiracy to make us all Vitamin D deficient, it's actually vitally important for your all over health. So if you forgot to slap some on and now find yourself a little bit crispy, the best thing to do is to pick up this deal and check in to see that your skin's still in tip top shape.
Grab a full body skin check and a Mole Mate dermoscopy skin assessment at Moorhouse Medical Centre for just $99.
At Moorhouse Medical Centre’s Skin Clinic, patients can have consultations with GPs with a special interest in skin conditions and minor surgery. Services at the Skin Clinic include assessment, diagnosis and treatment of various skin conditions. Where any issues are found, these can be treated quickly, either in the same session or in a follow-up appointment. Referrals onto a specialist will be made if necessary.
Full body skin check
In this appointment a qualified GP with a special interest in skin and minor surgery will carry out a full body skin check. They respect your privacy and modesty at all times.
Mole Mate dermoscopy skin assessment
Mole Mate is the latest technological advance in dermoscopy. It uses a siascope – dermal imaging equipment which enables the doctor to examine a skin lesion or mole in several high definition views and cross sections, to a depth of 2mm below the skin’s surface. It has proven to be highly effective in assisting doctors to detect and diagnose skin cancers and also to reassure patients whose moles and lesions are not suspicious. The use of Mole Mate technology reduces the need for costly and time consuming skin excisions of harmless lesions.
More Great Local Deals
Divine Cakes & Desserts
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.