We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Moorhouse Medical Centre
$99 for a Full Body Skin Check & Mole Mate Dermoscopy Skin Assessment
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- The skin is the largest organ in the human body. Just like all the other major organs, your skin needs to be protected and cared for.
- Grab a full body skin check and a Mole Mate dermoscopy skin assessment at Moorhouse Medical Centre for just $99.
- Consider whether prolonged sun exposure or sunburn has damaged your skin.
- Check out your moles, get them treated if necessary and obtain peace of mind.
While you may think that sun block is an alien invasion conspiracy to make us all Vitamin D deficient, it's actually vitally important for your all over health. So if you forgot to slap some on and now find yourself a little bit crispy, the best thing to do is to pick up this deal and check in to see that your skin's still in tip top shape.
Grab a full body skin check and a Mole Mate dermoscopy skin assessment at Moorhouse Medical Centre for just $99.
At Moorhouse Medical Centre’s Skin Clinic, patients can have consultations with GPs with a special interest in skin conditions and minor surgery. Services at the Skin Clinic include assessment, diagnosis and treatment of various skin conditions. Where any issues are found, these can be treated quickly, either in the same session or in a follow-up appointment. Referrals onto a specialist will be made if necessary.
Full body skin check
In this appointment a qualified GP with a special interest in skin and minor surgery will carry out a full body skin check. They respect your privacy and modesty at all times.
Mole Mate dermoscopy skin assessment
Mole Mate is the latest technological advance in dermoscopy. It uses a siascope – dermal imaging equipment which enables the doctor to examine a skin lesion or mole in several high definition views and cross sections, to a depth of 2mm below the skin’s surface. It has proven to be highly effective in assisting doctors to detect and diagnose skin cancers and also to reassure patients whose moles and lesions are not suspicious. The use of Mole Mate technology reduces the need for costly and time consuming skin excisions of harmless lesions.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Nelson - Marlborough
Dunedin - Invercargill
Queenstown - Wanaka
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.