We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Moffatt's Flower Company
$9 for $20 Worth of Roses (value $20)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Visit Moffatt's flower shop, a family owned business with over 50 years' experience.
- Grab $20 worth of roses for just $9 from Moffatt's Flower Company.
- Enjoy some stunning locally grown, fresh flowers.
- Love flowers as much as these guys do, snap them up for someone special.
When is the best time to buy someone flowers? Sure, you can make someone's birthday, anniversary or any occasion special with a bunch of roses. But the best time to buy roses is right now, with this deal, for no particular reason. Then you really will make someone's day.
Whether you have a reason or not, grab $20 worth of roses for just $9 from the fabulous Moffatt's Flower Company and get the real deal.
Moffatt’s flower shop is located in Halswell, southern Christchurch. Come and select your roses and check out the large selection of other flowers while you're there. Moffatt’s Flower Company operates over 20,000 square metres of glasshouses. and grows over three million stems annually. Moffatt’s is a family business, established in 1949 and their flowers are all locally grown. That means fresh!
Rose come as a straight bunch - minimum of 10 roses. Colours, varieties and lengths are subject to availability on the day. Delivery and gift wrapping is available at an additional cost payable direct to Moffat's Flower Company:
- Simple roll wrap - roll wrapped with coloured paper and ribbon = $5.00.
- Deluxe wrap - greenery, spiralled and coloured paper = $15.00.
- Christchurch = $15.00 - same day
- South Island = $20.00 - overnight
- New Zealand = $25.00 - overnight
- Rural delivery not available
Moffatt’s can also arrange deliveries to your home and business and set up regular standing orders to ensure you get regular fresh flowers. If you're after something more talk to one of their specialist florists who will be more than happy to talk to you about your wedding, corporate event or funeral requirements.