We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Moffatt's Flower Company
$9 for $20 Worth of Roses (value $20)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Visit Moffatt's flower shop, a family owned business with over 50 years' experience.
- Grab $20 worth of roses for just $9 from Moffatt's Flower Company.
- Enjoy some stunning locally grown, fresh flowers.
- Love flowers as much as these guys do, snap them up for someone special.
When is the best time to buy someone flowers? Sure, you can make someone's birthday, anniversary or any occasion special with a bunch of roses. But the best time to buy roses is right now, with this deal, for no particular reason. Then you really will make someone's day.
Whether you have a reason or not, grab $20 worth of roses for just $9 from the fabulous Moffatt's Flower Company and get the real deal.
Moffatt’s flower shop is located in Halswell, southern Christchurch. Come and select your roses and check out the large selection of other flowers while you're there. Moffatt’s Flower Company operates over 20,000 square metres of glasshouses. and grows over three million stems annually. Moffatt’s is a family business, established in 1949 and their flowers are all locally grown. That means fresh!
Rose come as a straight bunch - minimum of 10 roses. Colours, varieties and lengths are subject to availability on the day. Delivery and gift wrapping is available at an additional cost payable direct to Moffat's Flower Company:
- Simple roll wrap - roll wrapped with coloured paper and ribbon = $5.00.
- Deluxe wrap - greenery, spiralled and coloured paper = $15.00.
- Christchurch = $15.00 - same day
- South Island = $20.00 - overnight
- New Zealand = $25.00 - overnight
- Rural delivery not available
Moffatt’s can also arrange deliveries to your home and business and set up regular standing orders to ensure you get regular fresh flowers. If you're after something more talk to one of their specialist florists who will be more than happy to talk to you about your wedding, corporate event or funeral requirements.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.