We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$8.50 for One Mixed Souvlaki, Salad or Pasta, One Drink & Turkish Delight (value up to $15)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Ensure you have a fiscally-sound food policy.
- Grab your choice of either souvlaki, salad or pasta and get a 300ml can from the Coke range, Turkish delight all for only $8.50 at Mediterranean Taste, South City Mall.
- Choices, choices ... You can have lamb. You can have beef. You can have chicken. Or you can pay an extra dollar and up your souvlaki to a falafel.
- Save money but don't miss out on a variety of tasty options.
The Greeks may not be having the best time at the moment when it comes to money. But that's no reason why you shouldn't enjoy some great Greek food while saving a few dollars. After all, you're not the one who caused this whole Euro crisis, are you? Good ... carry on then.
Grab your choice of either souvlaki, salad or pasta, a 300ml can from the Coke range and a Turkish delight all for only $8.50 at Mediterranean Taste, South City Mall. And there are choices within the choices too:
- One large mixed souvlaki (with lamb, chicken and beef) or
- One large mixed salad (lamb, chicken and beef) or
- One large pasta (chicken pasta or macaroni cheese).
Our Hellenian might be stuck with a single currency, but have the freedom of choice with eight menu options. And Mediterranean Taste don't stop there when it comes to making sure nobody gets left behind. If you're a fan of falafel (and who isn't?), you can pay just one dollar more for a yummy chickpea patty upgrade for your souvlaki. Operating in South City Mall, Mediterranean Taste offer healthy, authentic, freshly cooked food using exotic flavours. Get down there now for this inflation-defying deal.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.