We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
MCC Property Services
From $98 for Complete Exterior Pest & Insect Treatment of Your Home & a $30 Voucher Towards Any Other Pest or Rodent Control
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Keep unwanted guests out of your home this summer.
- Grab complete exterior pest and insect treatment for your home and a $30 voucher towards any other pest or rodent control from MCC Property Services.
- Choose from $98 for a three bedroom house, $118 for a four bedroom house or $148 for a five bedroom house.
- Relax knowing that Jeremy is fully certified and approved and that he'll help stop unsightly webs along with spider and fly treatment.
- Enjoy living in a clean, safe environment with your family.
Jeremy McCalla is a fully Government Certified Pest Control Technician. As a family man himself, he understands the importance of keeping you, your family and pets safe, while ridding your home of pests such as spiders including white tails, flies, and other crawling insects.
Grab complete exterior pest and insect treatment for your home and a $30 voucher towards any other pest or rodent control from MCC Property Services. Choose from:
- $98 for a single level three bedroom house.
- $118 for a single level four bedroom house.
- $148 for a single level five bedroom house.
Nobody should have to put up with creepy crawlies like flies,and spiders in their home so take action now. Along with the summer heat, many flies and other bugs can arrive making now a great time to get your house sorted.. Jeremy will use special government registered products to treat infestations around your home to keep unwanted pests away . When applied by a qualified applicator which Jeremy is these products are safe for people and pets but will do the trick on insects. If you're home has multiple levels you can also get this deal but pay an extra surcharge on the day.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.