We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
MCC Property Services
$95 for a Full House Inspection for Borer incl. a $55 Voucher Towards Future Treatments (value $215)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Make sure no little mites are trying to eat you out of house and home.
- Grab a full house inspection for Borer, including a $55 voucher towards future treatments, from MCC Property Services.
- Pay for one professional who can asses the condition of your timber, and treat, repair and replace it.
There are pesky little mites intent on eating you out of house and home. No, not the kids! We're taking about borer and, given the chance, they will just that. Grab a full house inspection for Borer, including a $55 voucher towards future treatments, from MCC Property Services.
Don't pay for unnecessary treatments or for multiple professionals. Jeremy from MCC Property Services can do it all. Avoid paying for full treatments of timber that are already too damaged or not likely to be infested. Jeremy will asses and treat or repair only where needed. Have a BCITO qualified carpenter and EPA government certified pest controller give you the best advice and provide solutions that best suit your house. And all for this one great price.
More Great Local Deals
The Park Hotel - Tongariro
Deals in Other Regions
Nelson - Marlborough
Dunedin - Invercargill
Queenstown - Wanaka
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.