We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
MCC Property Services
$95 for a Full House Inspection for Borer incl. a $55 Voucher Towards Future Treatments (value $215)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Make sure no little mites are trying to eat you out of house and home.
- Grab a full house inspection for Borer, including a $55 voucher towards future treatments, from MCC Property Services.
- Pay for one professional who can asses the condition of your timber, and treat, repair and replace it.
There are pesky little mites intent on eating you out of house and home. No, not the kids! We're taking about borer and, given the chance, they will just that. Grab a full house inspection for Borer, including a $55 voucher towards future treatments, from MCC Property Services.
Don't pay for unnecessary treatments or for multiple professionals. Jeremy from MCC Property Services can do it all. Avoid paying for full treatments of timber that are already too damaged or not likely to be infested. Jeremy will asses and treat or repair only where needed. Have a BCITO qualified carpenter and EPA government certified pest controller give you the best advice and provide solutions that best suit your house. And all for this one great price.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.