We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
MC Beauty & Nails
$49 for Mini Pedicure & Coloured Gel Polish (value $100)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Wearing shoes all summer isn't an option.
- Grab a mini pedicure and coloured gel polish from MC Beauty and Nails for only $49.
- Get those toes of yours soaked, shaped, buffed and shined, and your cuticles treated.
- Walk out of the salon with a fresh coating of gel polish in your choice of colour.
- Ideal for the chick who will be rocking the races this year.
It's time to get out the flipflops and embrace daylight savings. It's probably best that your feet don't look like the Hulk's.
Grab a mini pedicure and coloured gel polish for only $49 from MC Beauty and Nails.
MC Beauty and Nails is an award-winning salon offering specialized treatments covering a wide range of beauty needs. Trot on down to MC Beauty and Nails in the heart of Christchurch and let the experienced therapists turn you into a naturally beautiful glamour goddess. Get those feet of yours pampered with a mini pedicure. You'll get a soak, shape, buff and shine, and a cuticle treatment. To get them looking fabulous they'll set you on your way with a fresh coat of gel polish in a colour of your choice.
This isn't any old nail polish, this is Gel Nail colour, which has plenty of benefits when compared to standard nail polishes. It is fast drying; curing in just a few minutes because of the light curing. This makes it perfect for putting on closed-toe shoes after a pedicure. Gel Nail Colour also provides extended wear. They can hold their shine and can last up to two or three weeks without marring or chipping. What's more, they're very versatile and can used to help add length by skilled nail technicians.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.