We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
MC Beauty & Nails
$42 for a Microdermabrasion Treatment (value $85)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Visages - get glowing.
- Grab an indulgent microdermabrasion facial for just $42 from MC Beauty & Nails.
- Reveal healthy glowing skin.
- Feel assured you’re in good hands.
- Treat body and mind to a little drop of luxury.
Faces are prone to tiredness from the onslaught of strenuous daily activities. From glaring at the school kids on the bus, squinting at the computer screen and grimacing at the mirror on the treadmill, facades don't half get overworked. Sometimes, it’s just not enough to just cleanse, tone and moisturise; your skin craves a little more attention.
Grab an indulgent microdermabrasion facial for just $42 from MC Beauty & Nails and get glowing.
MC Beauty & Nails is an award-winning salon offering specialised facial treatments, acrylic and gel nails, nail maintenance, waxing, hand and foot treatments, spray tanning, massage and more. Be welcomed by friendly staff who are there to help and pride themselves on their safety and service. Reveal a healthier glowing skin with the 45-minute diamond microdermabrasion. The treatment’s gentle suction, in combination with diamond encrusted tips polishes away dead skin cells. The suction action clears away dull cells while stimulating the production of collagen and increasing blood flow to the skin. The procedure is so quick and pleasant it can even be done in your lunch hour.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.