We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$36 for 500ml 12 Pack of Apple Cyder, Quake Lager or Mixed Pack (value up to $72)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Cure the hot summer days with a chilled dose of refreshment.
- Grab a 500ml 12 pack of Matson's Apple Cyder or Quake Lager, or a pack of both - six bottles each, from Matson's Brewery for $36.
- Enjoy the brand new, and already popular, taste of a delicious cyder made right here in Canterbury.
- Share it will mates over the BBQ or keep it to yourself to savour over the holidays.
The trouble with summer is, when you're swelteringly hot, baking out on the deck in your flip flops and sombrero, there's usually no easy way to cool yourself down. Unless of course you pick up this refreshing deal. Your sauna will soon turn into a cool paradise as you crack open a bottle and scull down some divine deliciousness from your favourite brewery.
For only $36 you can get a 500ml 12 pack of Matson's Apple Cyder or Quake Lager, or you can pick up a 12 pack mix of both - six bottles of each.
The all new Matson’s Apple Cyder is made from what some would call the world’s purest water, Canterbury’s fine artesian water. It's a sweet style cyder produced from some of New Zealand most delicious apples. Quake Lager is a crisp, cool lager that every beer lover will enjoy served ice cold this summer.
Matson's Brewery is a 100% New Zealand owned and operated brewery that proudly employs local staff and supplies it's wonderful goods to thirsty beer-lovers all around the Canterbury region. The experienced team at Matson's use modern brewing equipment and fresh local ingredients to create beers that'll hit the spot every time.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Nelson - Marlborough
Dunedin - Invercargill
Queenstown - Wanaka
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.