We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Maternity World NZ
$25 for a $50 Voucher or $50 for a $100 Voucher to Spend Online, incl. Nationwide Delivery (value up to $100)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Look and feel fabulous during and after pregnancy with this incredible deal.
- Grab a $50 voucher for $25 or a $100 voucher for $50 to spend online at www.maternityworld.co.nz
- Wear some stand-out clothes or take a look at some post-birth workout DVDs.
- Pick out some gorgeous maternity lingerie.
There would normally be nothing more traumatic than discovering that your favourite clothes no longer fit. But pregnancy is an experience to be enjoyed and every woman deserves to feel confident and beautiful at every stage.
GrabOne and Maternity World NZ have teamed up to bring you an amazing deal to get 50% off a voucher for the online store at Maternity World NZ. Pay $25 for a $50 voucher or $50 for a $100 voucher. And to make it even better, your order will be shipped for free!
Maternity World appreciates that pregnancy is a precious and glorious time in a woman's life. It's a time to celebrate the changes your body goes through and to feel confident with these changes. Providing everything from sexy lingerie and clothing to DVDs and books, Maternity World is a one-stop shop for a new mother's needs. Pick up a few handy items or a beautiful new dress to match your outer glow and make the most of this special time.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.