We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Fiji – Mango Bay Resort with Our Pacific
From $899pp for Five Nights' Accommodation at Mango Bay Resort Fiji, incl. Return Air Pacific Flights Ex. Auckland & Daily Breakfasts
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- All the comforts a traveller could want with a backpacker price tag.
- Grab five nights accommodation in the Safari cabin (based on twin share), for only $899 or pay $999 to stay in the Beachfront Bure at Mango Bay Resort Fiji.
- Both options include return Air Pacific economy flights from Auckland and daily breakfasts.
- Dance your nights away at the Tadra Nightclub which hosts international DJs or relax underneath starry skies of the Pacific while watching a movie in the outdoor cinema.
No matter what Goodshirt say, you can't pretend that Hamilton is like like a holiday, and there is certainly no way to pretend it's even close to Fiji, baby.
No need to pretend, jump on a plane and jet off to Fiji, thanks to today's deal. Grab five nights accommodation in the Safari cabin (based on twin share), for only $899 or pay $999 to stay in the Beachfront Bure at Mango Bay Resort Fiji. Both options include return Air Pacific flights from Auckland (including all airline and airport taxes, levies, and surcharges) and daily breakfasts.
You'll spend five amazing nights nestled within the Tadrawai Valley which overlooks an enclosed bay. It's set across 12 acres of pacific paradise. With the beach at your front door step you'll feel like you're in another world. Get all your mates together and make a big holiday out of it by relaxing in the ocean front pool complete with a swim up pool bar! Or filling your days with some action packed adventure. Mango Bay Resort has got every holiday makers angle covered. There's snorkelling, game fishing, scuba diving and nights jam packed with excitement, local shows, evening cruises sunset bonfires and an open air cinema.
Situated just a few steps from the beach and with stunning views of the crystal clear lagoon, these individual bures are designed to be naturally cooled with cross-ventilation louvered windows and fan. Featuring a traditional thatched roof and ensuite with private outdoor shower, these bures are perfect for couples or singles that prefer privacy.
The large and spacious Safari Cabins have a tranquil and inspiring view of majestic trees from the Fijian rainforest. Suitable for couples, families (with teenage children) or a group of friends, the Safari Cabins are located a few steps above the forest floor and have floating timber floors and a traditional thatched roof.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Dunedin - Invercargill
Nelson - Marlborough
Queenstown - Wanaka
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.