We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Christchurch Maize Maze
$11 for Entry to the Horror Maze (value $18)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Star in your very own horror movie.
- Grab an adult pass for the Horror Maze for $11 from Christchurch Maize Maze. Strictly 15+ years.
- Enjoy as a fun night out with your friends.
- Prepare to run fast!
As she staggered into the clearing she took a few deep breaths. She had managed to run off the blood-dripping clown, fight off the werewolf and she was pretty sure she had it in the bag if the little girl with the red eyes came back. What she didn't understand was why she had run into the darkness (and away from the brightly lit house), split up from her friends and had worn the skimpiest outfit she owned.
Step into your very own horror movie and grab an adult pass for the Horror Maze for $11 from Christchurch Maize Maze. Strictly 15+ years.
Book in a night of frights with your mates for plenty of fun and laughs. Make your way around the Horror Maze which is full with experienced actors who have one set goal - to scare the *&%$ out of you! You will get to face plenty of weird and wonderful characters along the way while you all work out how to escape.
You must be aged at least 15 years and ID will be asked on the day. The Horror Maze is valid on Saturday nights only, and opens at dark with final entry at 11:00pm.
More Great Local Deals
High Country Horses
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.