We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Maid of Ink
$75 for a One-Hour Tattoo Voucher (value $150)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Welcome to NZ's first all female Tattoo Parlour.
- Grab one hour of tattooing at Maid of Ink for just $75.
- Combine coupons for up to five hours of tattooing.
- The ladies at Maid of Ink ensure you enjoy a less intimidating and more comfortable experience.
Come down to Maid of Ink – NZ's first all female Tattoo Parlour. Grab one hour of tattooing at Maid of Ink for just $75 and experience the female-friendly way to get inked.
Maid of Ink features a star studded line-up of the area's best female tattoo artists: Bonnie Boo, Jak Parkin, Emma Rox and Julia JuJu. These supremely talented and skilful ink artists, the respect your privacy and welcome you to experience a less-intimating parlour for a more enjoyable tattooing experience.
More Great Local Deals
Astelia Apartment Hotel
Deals in Other Regions
Nelson - Marlborough
Dunedin - Invercargill
Queenstown - Wanaka
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.