We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
The Quick & Classic Traders
$25 for Six 15ml Magnetic Nail Polishes & Three Magnets or $49 for 12 15ml Magnetic Nail Polishes & Three Magnets
Delivered within: 15 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Paint extraordinary designs on your mini nail canvases.
- Grab six revolutionary magnetic 15ml nail polishes and three magnets to create wavy, horizontal or diagonal patterns for $25.
- Or get 12 15ml bottles of magnetic nail polish and three magnets for $49.
- Make funky designs in minutes.
- Watch magnetic forces at work.
Fingernails are smooth, miniature canvases that can be turned into ten individual and portable pieces of art. Grab six revolutionary magnetic 15ml nail polishes and three magnets for $25, or twelve polishes and three magnets for $49.
This revolutionary nail lacquer lets you create funky nail art in minutes. Hold the magnet over the nail and let the iron powder in the polish gravitate into a magical pattern. It's the latest fashion craze!
- Colurs: emerald green, turquoise blue, gold, purple, ruby red and dark grey.
- Three magnets - vertical, wavy and diagonal - for making different patterns.
- Apply a generous coat of magnetic polish to one nail and immediately hold the magnet over the nail while polish is wet.
- Hold magnet very close to the nail, but take care not to touch the nail with the magnet.
- Hold the magnet for 10-15 seconds and move away to reveal the stunning effect.
- Repeat on all 10 nails.
Please note the shape of the nail polish bottle that you receive might be different from that which appears in the image.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.