We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Lucy Jane Professional Beauty Services
$25 for a Brazilian Wax, $35 for a Brazilian Wax incl. Eyebrow Shape & Tint or $45 for Two Brazilian Waxes (value up to $100)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Modernise your midriff with a comfortable, reliable service from an expert beauty therapist.
- Grab up to 55% off Brazilian waxes and eye enhancement packages from Lucy Jane Professional Beauty Services.
- Get a Brazilian for $25, a Brazilian plus eyebrow shape and tint for $35 or two Brazilians for $45.
- Tidy up your hair down there and feel beach ready at all times.
Got your tablet, got your smartphone, got your spray tan, got your nice new car. You're a thoroughly modern woman in every way. Except one. If your downstairs is a bit retro you need to act now. That look went out in the 70s along with the shaggy rug.
Jump into the 21st century with a full Brazilian wax, there are three great deals today for all you modern women all from Lucy Jane Professional Beauty Services;
- Pay $25 for a Brazilian wax
- Pay $35 for a Brazilian wax and an eyebrow shape and tint
- Pay $45 for two Brazilian waxes
Lucy Jane Professional beauty services provide a top-notch service in all areas of beauty. She will make sure you're as comfortable as possible during your Brazilian wax and can have your eyes looking fabulous in no time! Lucy provides a range of beauty services like spray tanning, Nouveau eyelash extensions, relaxing facials, Go30 prescriptions nails and much more. With over eight years' experience, Lucy excels in all areas of beauty therapy, especially Brazilians and welcomes you to her world of beauty.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.