We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Liberate Pole Dance and Exercise
$30 for Four or $45 for Six Beginners' Pole Fitness Classes (value up to $90)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Jump off the treadmill and try something new.
- Pay $30 for four or $45 for six beginners' pole fitness classes with Liberate Pole Dance and Exercise.
- Giggle your way to fitness.
- Enjoy beginners' classes that are suitable for anyone.
- Work out with a group of fun-loving women.
Some people look at a pole and see a metallic bar designed to keep a structure erect. Other people look at a pole and see the potential of countless hours of fitness fun.
If you'd like to join the latter group, then grab today's deal from Liberate Pole Dance and Exercise. So, hit that "buy" button and get either four pole fitness classes for $30 or six for $45.
If the thought of a pavement, a treadmill or an exercise bike instantly makes you feel bored, then pole fitness is for you. This exhilarating activity is quickly becoming a firm favourite among adventurous women who like to challenge themselves physically. Every class with the the Liberate Pole Dance and Exercise team is designed to teach women how to use their body weight as fitness tool, and the group-based environment ensures that everyone shares a few smiles along the way. There's no point in torturing yourself with another boring run around the neighbourhood. So, leave your trainers at home, and get ready for an awesome session of fitness fun.
More Great Local Deals
The Shaw Academy
Deals in Other Regions
Nelson - Marlborough
Dunedin - Invercargill
Queenstown - Wanaka
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.