We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Liberate Pole Dance and Exercise
$30 for Four or $45 for Six Beginners' Pole Fitness Classes (value up to $90)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Jump off the treadmill and try something new.
- Pay $30 for four or $45 for six beginners' pole fitness classes with Liberate Pole Dance and Exercise.
- Giggle your way to fitness.
- Enjoy beginners' classes that are suitable for anyone.
- Work out with a group of fun-loving women.
Some people look at a pole and see a metallic bar designed to keep a structure erect. Other people look at a pole and see the potential of countless hours of fitness fun.
If you'd like to join the latter group, then grab today's deal from Liberate Pole Dance and Exercise. So, hit that "buy" button and get either four pole fitness classes for $30 or six for $45.
If the thought of a pavement, a treadmill or an exercise bike instantly makes you feel bored, then pole fitness is for you. This exhilarating activity is quickly becoming a firm favourite among adventurous women who like to challenge themselves physically. Every class with the the Liberate Pole Dance and Exercise team is designed to teach women how to use their body weight as fitness tool, and the group-based environment ensures that everyone shares a few smiles along the way. There's no point in torturing yourself with another boring run around the neighbourhood. So, leave your trainers at home, and get ready for an awesome session of fitness fun.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.