We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
From $799 for a Residential Garden Design (value up to $1,600)
- Leave it to the experts to sort out your garden landscaping.
- Grab a residential garden design from Landcube from as little as $799.
- Enjoy professional service at your home.
- Correspond with the team throughout the process to suggest improvements or changes.
- Receive a scaled plan with dimensions and details of what materials would be required at the end the process.
If there's one thing that we learnt from Kiwi reality TV, it's that some people are capable of renovating a run-down Takapuna home and others aren't. If you fall into the second category, then you have no choice but to call in the experts.
Fortunately, GrabOne is in the expert recruitment business. And when it comes to garden landscaping expertise, you don't get anyone much better than Landcube. So, do your home a favour by grabbing one of the following three deals:
- pay $799 for residential garden design for an area of less than 500 square metres
- pay $1,099 for residential garden design for an area between 500 and 1000 square metres
- pay $1,499 for residential garden design for an area between 1000 and 2000 square metres
If your garden is starting to look like a post-apocalyptic wasteland, then the time has come to sort it out. The team of three qualified landscape architects at Landcube will give your garden the revamp that it has been begging for. This comprehensive package includes an initial consultation on-site, concept and detailed drawings to scale with sections and perspective drawings. Alternatively, they can also provide a planting plan if that's what you'd prefer. The design process includes the initial consultation and draft drawings, which you'll then be able to review. Any changes to their drawings can be discussed at the second consultation when the drawings are presented.
They like to stay in touch throughout the entire procedure, and they'll make sure that you're completely satisfied with the final draft - which will be presented at the third meeting, complete with a scaled plan with dimensions and details of what materials would be required. Renovating your garden has never been this easy or affordable.
*Please note: your initial consultation must be scheduled for any time between 19 November and 23 November 2012.