We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
From $799 for a Residential Garden Design (value up to $1,600)
- Leave it to the experts to sort out your garden landscaping.
- Grab a residential garden design from Landcube from as little as $799.
- Enjoy professional service at your home.
- Correspond with the team throughout the process to suggest improvements or changes.
- Receive a scaled plan with dimensions and details of what materials would be required at the end the process.
If there's one thing that we learnt from Kiwi reality TV, it's that some people are capable of renovating a run-down Takapuna home and others aren't. If you fall into the second category, then you have no choice but to call in the experts.
Fortunately, GrabOne is in the expert recruitment business. And when it comes to garden landscaping expertise, you don't get anyone much better than Landcube. So, do your home a favour by grabbing one of the following three deals:
- pay $799 for residential garden design for an area of less than 500 square metres
- pay $1,099 for residential garden design for an area between 500 and 1000 square metres
- pay $1,499 for residential garden design for an area between 1000 and 2000 square metres
If your garden is starting to look like a post-apocalyptic wasteland, then the time has come to sort it out. The team of three qualified landscape architects at Landcube will give your garden the revamp that it has been begging for. This comprehensive package includes an initial consultation on-site, concept and detailed drawings to scale with sections and perspective drawings. Alternatively, they can also provide a planting plan if that's what you'd prefer. The design process includes the initial consultation and draft drawings, which you'll then be able to review. Any changes to their drawings can be discussed at the second consultation when the drawings are presented.
They like to stay in touch throughout the entire procedure, and they'll make sure that you're completely satisfied with the final draft - which will be presented at the third meeting, complete with a scaled plan with dimensions and details of what materials would be required. Renovating your garden has never been this easy or affordable.
*Please note: your initial consultation must be scheduled for any time between 19 November and 23 November 2012.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.