We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$25 for $50 or $50 for $100 Online Clothing Voucher
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Take the pain out of shopping with a simple click.
- Pay $25 for a $50 or $50 or a $100 online shopping voucher to use at Lady Luxe.
- Enjoy the pleasure of boutique shopping from the comfort of your home.
- Choose from countless clothing options that have come straight off the catwalk.
By the end of a shopping session, the average lady has walked the equivalent of about three marathons. To make matters worse, this ordeal is usually done in high heels. And to top it all off, there's no guarantee that she'll leave with the item that she initially wanted.
The good news is that GrabOne has teamed up with Lady Luxe to take the pain out of shopping for good. Do your shopping from the comfort of your home when you pay $25 for a $50 or $50 or a $100 online shopping voucher to use at Lady Luxe.
From late 2010, Lady Luxe has been providing Australiasian women with online access to countless boutique fashion options. Once you enter the site, your senses will be blown by the sheer magnitude of choice on offer. It's like a boutique wonderland designed especially for the shopaholic that exists in every lady. Grab this deal right now and get ready to choose from hot looks that have come straight from the catwalk.
Please note: your voucher will be converted to Australian Dollars - you will get an AUD equivalent of the value of your voucher.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.