We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$59 for 1 Hour Jet Boat Ride on KJET, Queenstown (value $110)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Worried you missed out on one of our best deals from this week? Don't worry - here it is again.
- Grab a one-hour jet boat ride at KJET for just $59.
- Make the most of 43 kilometres of amazing landscape, breathtaking waterways and majestic cliffs.
- Travel at speeds of up to 85 kilometres an hour, in water often less than 10 centimetres deep.
- Grab yourself a souvenir photo - they're available for sale after your ride. You'll want to remember this!
Why does the New Zealand public have a fascination with extreme sports? We throw ourselves off any bridge, building or garden shed and enjoy going at great speeds down rivers, race tracks and cliffs. Is it because we are an awesome country? Yes, yes it is.
Today we have just the thing for you thrill seekers out there - get set to jet. We're virtually strapping you onto the most epic, adrenalin-filled adventure we could get our hands on: a one-hour jet boat ride aboard Queenstown's famous KJET - and yours today for just $59.
It's time to don your life jacket and brace yourself for a ride you'll never forget. Step onto the bright yellow KJET and be transported from the downtown Queenstown area to some of New Zealand's most spectacular sights. You'll travel at speeds of up to 85 kilometres per hour, in water often less than 10 centimetres deep, this is where the jet boat really comes into its own. Your hour-long adventure takes you from the pristine waters of Lake Wakatipu, through the tranquil beauty of the willow-lined Kawarau River. You'll also explore the fast-moving rapids of the Shotover River, moving so close to the cliffs you'll swear you could almost reach out and touch them!
KJET departs 10.00am – 3.00pm. Make sure you arrive at the Main Town Pier at least 15 minutes before your scheduled ride, and remember to pack a warm jacket.