We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$6 for a Large Bag of Churros (Spanish Donuts) at Kiwi Churros, Buskers Festival Hagley Park (value $10)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Enjoy chowing down on a bag of Churros with up to 14 donuts inside.
- Grab a large bag of churros (Spanish donuts) at Kiwi Churros, Buskers Festival Hagley Park for $6.
- Get the sugar rush of a lifetime from a snack that's been around for years.
- Treat yourself with a snack that's loved all around the world and enjoyed by all ages.
Sugar and chocolate. Bread and anything deep fried. Sounds like an unbeatable combination. Calories? Who cares! I like to think of everything I eat in terms of how much happiness it'll brings me rather than fat. Take churros for example. Sure they may be 100 plus calories in one delicious stick, but they boost my happiness by about 1000. In the end that always wins.
Get a taste of pure pleasure and pay $6 for a large bag of churros at Kiwi Churros, Buskers Festival Hagley Park . These tasty Spanish donuts are just the thing you need to put a smile on your face...and anyone else you decide to share them with.
Churros have a long disputed history - and once you taste them you'll understand why so many countries have claimed them as their own. Regardless they are enjoyed all around the world in many different ways. Made by deep frying sticks of dough and sprinkling them with sugar they are a must-try for anyone with a sweet tooth. You'll get around 14 donuts in your large bag - enough to share or enough to pig out on all by yourself.
Redeem at Kiwi Churros stand at Hagley Park, Buskers festival - Jan 17th - 27th
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.