We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$75 for a Three-Hour Kitesurf IKO Level One Introductory Course (value ($150)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Be blown away by today's great deal.
- Grab a three-hour introductory kitesurfing lesson with Kitescool for only $75.
- Learn how to Kitesurf at the best kitesurfing spot.
- Start doing an activity that's healthy and fun in equal proportions.
Sunny skies, warm water and an afternoon sea, the perfect combination for a great day kitesurfing, thankfully Nelson has all of these ingredients, so don't miss out on this great deal.
Fortunately, GrabOne is about to make it very easy for you to start kitesurfing. For just $75, you can get a three-hour introductory course with one of the experts at Kitescool in Nelson.
With steady wind and ample space on the beach and in the water, Tahunanui Beach is the best spot for Kitsurfing in New Zealand with one of the most experienced schools. It therefore comes as no surprise that the experienced kitesurf instructors at Kitescool have chosen this location to teach people how to enjoy the thrills of this exciting pastime.
Your lesson will start with a fun introduction to the sport, which includes safety tips, the basics and how to keep your balance when having a go. It doesn't matter if you're nine or 66 years old, the friendly instructors at Kitescool will ensure that you have a great day on the beach. They'll help you to choose the correct equipment, so that your learning isn't hindered by a mismatched board or kite. After this introductory day you will have completed IKO Level one - setting you on a path to enjoying an awesome new hobby. Grab this deal right now and prepare to spend hours in the water this summer.
*Please note: general fitness and the ability to swim are necessary to participate in this activity.
More Great Local Deals
Mosaic by Simo
Deals in Other Regions
Nelson - Marlborough
Dunedin - Invercargill
Queenstown - Wanaka
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.