We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
King of Snake
$18 for Two Breakfasts & Two Regular Hot Beverages (value up to $35)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Breakfast without the boring bits.
- Grab any two breakfasts and two regular hot beverages from King of Snake in Christchurch for just $18.
- Available from Monday 7th January 2013.
- Enjoy their sleek, elegant decor and delicious dishes.
Sometimes, as much as you hate to admit it, that wholesome bowl of rolled oats and raisins doesn’t quite hit the mark...
Satisfy your raging desire and grab any two breakfasts and two regular hot beverages from King of Snake in Christchurch for just $18.
Now there’s an idea! From Monday 7th January, you will be able to pop on in to King of Snake between 8am – 11am, Monday – Friday, for a scrumptious breakfast to get you through the day. Take your work buddy before that meeting, or organise a breakfast date with your bestie – either way, King of Snake will see to it that you are given the best of dining experiences. Take it slow, enjoy the morning and treat yourself to a classy bite to eat.
The breakfast menu includes:
- Crispy Coconut Pancakes with banana and palm sugar caramel
- Toasted Meusli with fresh tropical fruit, Piako yoghurt and bee pollen
- Focaccia Sandwich with grilled bacon, egg and la rosa cheese
- Vension Focaccia Sandwich with venison mince, egg and la rosa cheese
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.