We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Kate Tapley Horse Treks
50% off Two or Three Hours of Horse Riding (value up to $260)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Kate Tapley Horse Treks is filled with people who love horses as much as you do. Pay them a visit!
- Pay $55 for two hours, $65 for three hours, $110 for a two-hour personal guided exclusive trek, or $130 for a three-hour personal guided exclusive trek.
- Experience spectacular landscape from horseback.
Horse riding gives us a sense of freedom and being at one with nature that simply can't be substituted. If you're not lucky enough to have you very own Rufus in the paddock behind your house, grabbing today's deal is a must.
There are four options to choose from:
- Two hours of horse riding for $55;
- Three hours of horse riding for $65;
- Two-hour personal guided exclusive trek for $110;
- Three-hour personal guided exclusive trek for $130.
This experience is suitable for adults, young people and children aged eight years and over at all levels of experience. Your trek will then take you through some spectacular landscape, with panoramic views on all sides. Before you start out you'll sign in, grab your gear and be shown all the basics. There will be a partnering up session using natural horsemanship at the beginning of each ride and you'll be matched with the horse that best suits your level of ability and build.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.