We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Kate Tapley Horse Treks
50% off Two or Three Hours of Horse Riding (value up to $260)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Kate Tapley Horse Treks is filled with people who love horses as much as you do. Pay them a visit!
- Pay $55 for two hours, $65 for three hours, $110 for a two-hour personal guided exclusive trek, or $130 for a three-hour personal guided exclusive trek.
- Experience spectacular landscape from horseback.
Horse riding gives us a sense of freedom and being at one with nature that simply can't be substituted. If you're not lucky enough to have you very own Rufus in the paddock behind your house, grabbing today's deal is a must.
There are four options to choose from:
- Two hours of horse riding for $55;
- Three hours of horse riding for $65;
- Two-hour personal guided exclusive trek for $110;
- Three-hour personal guided exclusive trek for $130.
This experience is suitable for adults, young people and children aged eight years and over at all levels of experience. Your trek will then take you through some spectacular landscape, with panoramic views on all sides. Before you start out you'll sign in, grab your gear and be shown all the basics. There will be a partnering up session using natural horsemanship at the beginning of each ride and you'll be matched with the horse that best suits your level of ability and build.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Nelson - Marlborough
Dunedin - Invercargill
Queenstown - Wanaka
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.