We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
K9000 DIY Dogwash
$5 for a Self Serve Automatic Dog Wash (value $10)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Stop making a mess of your own bathroom and clean your pet with ease.
- Grab a self serve automatic dog wash from K9000 Dogwash at Shirley Vet Clinic for $5.
- Rinse, wash, condition, de-flea and blowdry your dog so they're cleaner than ever.
- K9000 Dogwash is open 24/7.
You (hopefully) shower every day, so why would you think your dog can go for a month without a bit of a rinse off? And no, getting him to run in puddles while out for a walk definitely doesn't cut it.
Give your dog the clean it needs with a self serve automatic dog wash from K9000 Dogwash at Shirley Vet Clinic for $5.
K9000 Dogwash System is simple to use and lets you do everything you need to get your dog looking better than ever. It's designed for not just the dog's comfort but also yours - no more hanging over the side of the bath or slipping and sliding around the shower. The K9000 Dogwash includes:
- Shampoo rinse
- Flea rinse.
- Conditioning rinse.
- Turbo warm blowdry
- Soft touch wash gun
- Digital wash timer
- Multi stage wash cycle
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Nelson - Marlborough
Dunedin - Invercargill
Queenstown - Wanaka
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.