We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Jyoti Indian Cuisine
$5 for One Curry with a Naan Wrap or Salad (value $10)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Phone a friend - this is a good one.
- Grab a curry with a naan wrap or salad for $5 from Jyoti Indian Cuisine.
- Enjoy a delicious combination of flavours and plenty of curry options to choose from.
You don't need to visit the slums or buy a dog to be bang on the money.
Get your weight in gold when you grab a curry with a naan wrap or salad for $5 from Jyoti Indian Cuisine.
Have a truly rich experience when you visit Jyoti Indian Cuisine and try their delicious flavours of authentic Indian spices. Opt for the salad or wrap as a light and healthy summer option along with a delicious curry. You have all the classics to choose from such as Lamb Roganjosh, Lamb Madras, Chicken Vindaloo, Chicken Korma, Chicken Tikka Masala, Vegetable Curry & Dahl and the good old Butter Chicken - all meat is Halal approved.
Valid for Lunch Monday - Saturday. Dine In or Takeaway.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.