We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$79 for an Outdoor Location Photo Shoot with CD of Photos (value $220)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get some images worth keeping, worth sharing and worthy of you and your family.
- Grab a an outdoor on-location photoshoot including a CD of images from Jewel Photography for only $79.
- Choose a location that reflects you for your photo shoot.
- Receive a disc of fully edited photos which are duplicated in both colour and black and white.
- Have a blast with the family and get shots that you'll be proud to treasure forever.
Do you snap away with your camera phone and trawl through all the fuzzy images, closed eyes, unnatural poses and blurry backdrops searching for that jewel in the rough? Grab this outdoor on-location photoshoot including a CD of images from Jewel photography, where every shot is a gem.
Julie from Jewel Photography is a Christchurch based photographer who creates beautiful images that portray those precious moments at their very best. She will take photographs that are simply too good to be scrolled through on a screen. You won't be able to wait to get them printed to share with friends and family and to hang on your wall. Julie will put you at ease and ensure you are happy and relaxed in order to catch the natural beauty of your family and your chosen location.
More Great Local Deals
t leaf T
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.