We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$79 for an Outdoor Location Photo Shoot with CD of Photos (value $220)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get some images worth keeping, worth sharing and worthy of you and your family.
- Grab a an outdoor on-location photoshoot including a CD of images from Jewel Photography for only $79.
- Choose a location that reflects you for your photo shoot.
- Receive a disc of fully edited photos which are duplicated in both colour and black and white.
- Have a blast with the family and get shots that you'll be proud to treasure forever.
Do you snap away with your camera phone and trawl through all the fuzzy images, closed eyes, unnatural poses and blurry backdrops searching for that jewel in the rough? Grab this outdoor on-location photoshoot including a CD of images from Jewel photography, where every shot is a gem.
Julie from Jewel Photography is a Christchurch based photographer who creates beautiful images that portray those precious moments at their very best. She will take photographs that are simply too good to be scrolled through on a screen. You won't be able to wait to get them printed to share with friends and family and to hang on your wall. Julie will put you at ease and ensure you are happy and relaxed in order to catch the natural beauty of your family and your chosen location.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.