We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Jackie Chen Tui Na Massage
$40 for Either One 70-Minute Full Body Massage or One 70-Minute Facial/Massage Combo (value up $85)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Being in pain can sure be a pain.
- Grab either one 70-minute full body massage or one 70-minute facial/massage combo for $40 from Jackie Chen Tui Na Massage.
- Reduce pain and tension.
- Nourish your skin with Chinese herbs and oils.
Going back to work after a summer holiday is a pain, seeing your in-laws is a pain and paying your Christmas bills is a pain. Don't let your body give you pain as well. You have plenty of other pain your life already.
Grab either one 70-minute full body massage or one 70-minute facial/massage combo for $40 from Jackie Chen Tui Na Massage.
If you feel like you are suffering from aches and pains, poor circulation, stress, depression, anxiety, insomnia, headaches and migraines, Jackie Chen Tui Na Massage may be able to assist you. Using traditional Chinese massage techniques and acupressure to gently manipulate your muscles. Whether you choose the facial massage combo or the full body massage, you'll leave feeling relaxed and refreshed. The facial massage combo consists of a 40 minute facial and a 30 minute neck, arm and hand massage. Chinese herbs and natural oils will be applied to nourish and nurture your skin, and the massage will assist in releasing tension and stress. The full body massage uses a therapeutic approach to promote circulation and assist in relieving aches and pains. The gentle massage techniques used will leave you thoroughly relaxed and in a state of utter bliss.
Coupons are valid from Monday 21st January 2013
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.